Well, you’ve survived the Mayan Apocalypse, finished your last-minute holiday shopping (why shop if the world is ending?), and slept off the New Year’s Eve revelry. Today it’s back to work! What’s the first thing on your to-do list? Get smart on your digital marketing strategy!
Bluetext’s resident creative director and co-founding partner, Jason Siegel, has unveiled his 11 top digital marketing trends to watch in 2013. Take a look for a glimpse into the factors that will impact:
- Opportunities for cross-channel promotion
- Why your infographics aren’t getting the attention you think they deserve
- Maximizing paid online media
- Snackable content
- The evolution of live IP content
- How to best leverage geofencing
- And more!
We’re extremely excited for a big 2013 here at Bluetext! If you’d like to ask us any questions about these trends or how we can help with your digital marketing and strategic communications programs in the new year, please feel free to comment, contact us, or hit us up on Facebook and Twitter.