Bluetext continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Bluetext does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.
As a junior motion and video producer at Bluetext, you will be producing and overseeing all aspects of the video production pipeline at Bluetext. Being a multidisciplinary agency, Bluetext works across a wide range of projects, from animations designed for web to larger scale commercial productions. No two projects are the same, and you will guide and shape each new project to meet their requirements and deliver high quality work across a variety of media. You’ll work with a diverse team of designers, marketers and project managers to create and enhance brands, products, and experiences for a wide variety of clients.
- Work independently and on teams across a variety of media, styles, and delivery platforms
- Design using 2D and 3D workflows
- Oversee all aspects of production, from initial scripting to the final cut, to ensure quality
- Engage in pre production planning, script writing, and storyboarding
- Use industry standard tools to produce, design, and edit a variety of video types, ranging from a few seconds to multiple minutes
- Use motion to enhance, support and refine new and existing brands.
- Work across a variety of new and emerging technologies, including HTML 5 animation and augmented reality.
- Interface with multiple internal departments, from marketing to graphic design to web development to create cohesive, thoughtful productions that support the entire project
- Manage and organize feedback from a variety of project management tools and review platforms
- Research new and upcoming design and animation trends relevant to upcoming and ongoing projects
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong and diverse portfolio of work
- Experience using industry standard design and editing software, with a focus on the Adobe Suite
- Cinema 4D and DaVinci Resolve are a plus
- Experience compositing static 2D images is a plus
- Strong knowledge of design language and animation fundamentals
- Experience developing and presenting ideas internally and externally
- A working knowledge of video codecs and delivery formats
- Some on set or live production experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable