- Creative who has chops in UI design with an understanding of UX design
- Digitally-focused design portfolio with current work samples
- Experience working with scalable design systems
- Able to iterate in a fast-paced environment
- Communicative and presentation skills
- Accepts constructive feedback
- Work across a wide range of design projects.
- Work closely with creative and project managers to ensure day-to-day deliverables are met.
- Responsible for executing solid interactive designs that innovate, answer the brief and delight our clients
- Absorb, adapt and convey brand aesthetic
- Develop high quality visual assets, then refine these into complete, functional design systems
- Articulate and present thoughts, creative and innovative ideas
- Be able to sketch ideas and interactions
- Concepting skills are an added bonus
- 2+ years industry-related degree preferred
- 0-2 years of industry experience
- Adobe CS (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creatives
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
Bluetext continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Bluetext does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.